Selected Works of Carlos Whitlock Porter Russian Edition
Regular price £39.50
By Carlos Porter
RUSSIAN EDITION. Paperback 208 Pages.
Approximately 10,000 "War Crimes Trials" have been held since 1945. Trials of Japanese military personnel ended in 1949, yet "war crimes trials" of Germans and Eastern Europeans continue to this day.
Almost invariably, the charge is "violation of the laws and customs of war," derived, in turn, from international conventions signed at the Hague in 1899 and 1907. That these trials have little or no basis in law is clear from the wording of the treaties which are said to have been violated.
The illegalities of "war crimes" proceedings include the admissibility of oral and written hearsay; the introduction of the concept of "conspiracy" into international law (unknown prior to 1945); the total lack of any pre-trial inquest or forensic evidence; and trial before a court itself composed of actual "war criminals."
Table of Contents:
- The Blood and Honour interview
- War Crimes Trials
- Nizkoprophagists Refute Porter on Human Soap
- Robert Wolfe: National Archives Head Fakes Captions...
- The AZX letter
- In Praise of Stalin
- “The Japs Ate My Gall Bladder”
- Catherine Colohen’s letter
- THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FASCISTS AND NATIONAL SOCIALISTS
- Not Guilty at Nuremberg
This was a print on demand book from Lulu.com, but on 22nd December 2017 they closed down Carlos Porters account as it didn't comply with their 'policies' and currently he has no method of printing any more books. E bay and Amazon have already closed his accounts earlier in 2017, so they are now only available from Konig Books, with whatever we have in stock.
We are sorry to say that because of the new scarcity of availability until a new printer can be found, the price of these books will need to double, as this is his only income and he is now in his late 80's. As soon as a new printer is found, the prices will go back to normal. Konig Books sincerely apologise for this situation. If you know of a Printer that is prepared to print this range of books, please contact us.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT POSTAGE COSTS
- If you are OUTSIDE the UK, you will only be charged ONE delivery fee for each order, no matter how many products you order. You will NOT be charged a delivery fee for EACH ITEM.
- Also, If the ACTUAL postage charge to your country is LESS than the amount you have paid, you will be refunded the difference after posting. The reason for this, is that Shopify cannot differentiate the weight of a book from the weight of a men's tie; so there is one standard delivery charge paid PER ORDER.
- For Example: If you buy 2 books and 1 tie, you will pay ONLY ONE postage charge, and if the actual cost is less after posting, the difference will be refunded.